How to Use a Condom
We offer the best Condoms at Wholesale and Bulk Quantities
Using a condom is one of the most responsible acts a human being can perform. Stated quite frankly, using condoms can save your life or the life of a buddy. Unfortunately many instances of pregnancy, disease, and other mishaps still occur because people do not follow the instructions on the package of condoms. We feels strongly about our condoms and wants all our customers to follow these simple yet life saving instructions every time you use one of the our condoms.
- Check the expiration date, never use expired condoms.
- Open package at one corner, never use your teeth.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom. This is to eliminate air
bubbles. (Adding a couple drops of a water based lubricant on the
inside tip can increase sensate and decrease chance of breakage).
- Unroll the condom fully to the base of the Penis.
- After intercourse, unroll the condom while the penis is still
erect. Discard used condom in the trash, not the toilet. Dispose
of the condom yourself, trusting someone else with your D.N.A can
result in 18 years of child support payments.
- Never reuse a condom, always use a new condom.
- Remember keep condoms away from heat, like a glove box
and do not store in your wallet.